Still parked in the garage after all these years. Old cars.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who knows how long they have been there.
C&C welcome :)

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

10 they left these out in the weather. :( LOL
IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

Wow, roached. well, at least they put the old girls down right.

I see they were used for target practice, nice photos.

I see they were used for target practice, nice photos.

Everything around here gets shot to pieces, there are stupid people (also normally drunk) with guns around here.:angry:

Thanks. :)

I enjoyed them all. Thanks. You have something there in 10 if you can revisit.

I'm not seeing it, what did I miss?

You did not miss it. I mean you have an interesting sky, tree, rusty metal, and background line. I think if you went back with a couple of lenses and like maybe a 70-200, a tripod, you could isolate the tree and rusty metal for a neat landscape photo. Probably a good time to revisit would be during one of the golden hours (morning according to this pic?) with the sun blazing on the face of the tree your shooting. I would cut off a good deal of the foreground grass. Just what I see.Oh, try and frame to eliminate the side trees from creeping into the frame, may have to clone out in post. Pull that dead, fallen branch out of the picture too.

IMG_2522.jpg

You did not miss it. I mean you have an interesting sky, tree, rusty metal, and background line. I think if you went back with a couple of lenses and like maybe a 70-200, a tripod, you could isolate the tree and rusty metal for a neat landscape photo. Probably a good time to revisit would be during one of the golden hours (morning according to this pic?) with the sun blazing on the face of the tree your shooting. I would cut off a good deal of the foreground grass. Just what I see.Oh, try and frame to eliminate the side trees from creeping into the frame, may have to clone out in post. Pull that dead, fallen branch out of the picture too.

View attachment 120653

That is a very good idea! I know exactly what yo mean, I will go back and reshoot soon. But I will have to do it soon, because the grass will be growing very quickly and will be several feet tall in no time!

Most reactions

Back