still searching...

awesome shots! if i remember correctly, don't crows pretty much eat anything? maybe i'll keep a bag of garbage in the truck and throw it around :mrgreen:. wouldn't it be sad to get thrown out of a graveyard!!!

It is sad Jon... butI got thrown out once already....for taking pictures. It is forbidden in one of the best cemeteries here. They took my lisense plate, and ascorted me out. Makes the crow hunting a lot more interesting huh? I try to catch the crow, and the security tries to catch me. :+)

hmmmm, that's strange they would frown on that, but i guess thats their perogative. glad i don't have that problem...that i know of...i may be just lucky no one's said anything yet.

I had an issue with the dude. There are no signs. Nothing that states "no photgaphy allowed" Then he pounces on ya, says I could be fined up to $150.00.
But I checked the laws here, and because it is privately owned, they make the rules. I dont have any problems at the other cemeteries. But I tend to stand out a bit too, so they keep their eye on me. So now I have found another cemetery to go crow hunting at.

you stand out??? really?? could it be the long wicked knife..? that tends to draw the eye......(just kidding chiller.....think its a great accessory... :sexywink: ) this is from morticia's look alike.....i scare people all the time....its a curse... :lol:

love the pics..those are great...especially the squirrel....did you notice the grave by the ambulance was title "crow" how cool is that??? did you ask the driver to stop there???

and its not only in canada....down here in south, we have had ambulance drivers that also were the coroner...that way, if you didnt make it, they would take you to their business instead of the er....convienent, eh??...!!

Thank you Aprilraven. Actually buddy in the paramedic truck, was catching a nap. I just happened to be driving by and caught him there. I was gonna ask if he had seen any crows but I am sure he would have had one of those white jackets with the long sleeves ready...

talk about having your thead hijacked to hell? :lmao:

actually, i'm starting to worry about us three...what draws us to the "darkside" :fangs: :mrgreen:

...oops sorry Jon I know we have a couple of these going , I forgot whos was whos.. :+)
I have always like the "darkside" One day I will post pics of my Halloween display.

Sigh.. I just got back from a 45 min. walk/search for nice scenes on the cemetery and I didn't even saw ONE frickin bird sitting on a gravestone, let alone a crow.. well, I did saw a crow, but it sat stationay high up in a tree and refused go get out no matter what I did.. And indeed, as you move on, it flies out somewhere far into the graveyard..:er:

So, I have a lot of respect for you two for getting at leas SOME birds and other animals to pose..! Great shots! :D

im just messin Chiller - keep posting here or in any of them....it'll kinda show progress. as a matter of fact, i may be able to merge the two together; that would be cool, eh?

&denekamp - thanks for the kind words. if you catch a crow on film or sensor definately post it!

btw Chiller - i am curious why you "stand out".

hey jon, am i one of three your talking about??? draw, heck.. i live on the dark side... its just easier to stay than to keep going in and out....

everyone has a dark side...few have the courage to show it....its like with the crows...why do we want pics of crows on the crosses??? it just fits the mood, right? i'm always on a dark mood..thats all....
chiller..what about you??

Chiller! the 2 and 3 of yours works are really cute!! lovely animals!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back