"STILL YET, ANOTHER BEFORE & AFTER"

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first Before and After on this forum were close in POV area...

These 2 while not as close on POV , still depict same subject , in two different seasons.. ( Summer& Winter )

So, my question is, would you use four different , but close point of view photos in a frame , with SAME subject.. to illustrate a a 4 season theme..

in other words , if I get, Spring and Fall here, in a relatively close POV, of the small barn subject, DOES THIS WORK FOR YOU ??

and by the way , feel free to critique anything about these 2 fotos"

Likes and Dislikes , open season folks..

driveway.jpg

beastcopy.jpg

They are really good. I can see way you did the first one farther away to get the flowers in the shot. I do however like the second one the most :) but maybe because I miss snow!

kelley-french... thanks so much..

pinkice........... and a thank you also, appreciate it

simon ........... aghhh thanks my man...

Thouchy........ yep on getting in the flowers, where are you from? thinking I got about two more years of the 130 inches a season, and sometimes actual temps of 35 below..

Thouchy.... guess I was thinking , since you missed snow , you were orig. from New England.....

I like both photos. Very nice indeed
Personally if you were to use the same subject in four photos illustrating the change in seasons I would prefer they are all relatively the same POV because to my eyes it shows uniformity not to mention a nice comparison.

Considering how beautiful the country side is there I don't believe it would be too painful for you either to revisit this scene and put together two sets of of four photos illustrating the change in seasons.
One set with different POV and the other with the same. :)
I'd like to see both.

Oh yea.... I like the second photo the best.
I hate snow but it is beautiful to look at. lol
Raised in Michigan.

boogaguy... Well your right... should be same spot/ thats how a four season works... and will do that on next series... gonna keep this one going though.. thanks for commenting, appreciate it...

used to vacation to a cabin in whitehall Mi. also three rivers...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back