Sting in the Tail ....

NoteGraphics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Momma scorpian, carrying baby scorpians ( should that be scorpia... I dunno )
and one.. VERY.. brave cricket...

Apologies if camera shake is evident - I don't "do" creepy crawlies !

Scorpion02.jpg

great find.

that's about the nastiest thing i've seen since we had a big wolf spider mamma with about 50 microscopic babies on her back in my kitchen. those babies were everywhere... i can still feel them crawling on me... :puke:

Usually I would think of baby animals as cute... but hers here? :scratch: I really don't know ... they give me some sort of "Ugh" feeling. But I am sure she loves them.

By the way: where did you FIND these?
Scorpions? In East Anglia?

(And although you may have shaken from fear, it is not evident in the photo ;)).

They were found at a friends house - she keeps / displays exotics and reptiles. This weekend I have to go photograph her at a childrens party displaying various things including spiders... and i REALLY..REALLY.. do NOT..."DO" ...SPIDERS ! ughhhh !

Watch out next week for a thread labled " How can remove the blurs form this picture?" or "How to remove brown stains from trousers"

Start going there in your brown trousers!!!!
Then it won't be too obvious.
And get yourself a tripod and let the camera take the pics 10 seconds after you ran away from the spiders. How's that for a tip? ;)

You'll get through it!
Whoever could photograph proud Scorpion-Mummy and her pretty ugly (I say ...) kids can also "do" spiders! I believe in you!

HeeHee... I think the "wear brown trousers" idea is great ... you are SO practical Corinna... lol

:)

and to Chris 82, put mouse over pic, select save pic as...
There's no way I can stop you but thankyou for asking !! :)

I can't see any camera shake, looks as sharp as a scorpions sting to me, nice shot
Luke

That's a very cool capture...I've never seen a momma scorpion with her babies on her back before now!

it's about 4 inches in total.. and creepy for its whole length !

Most reactions

Back