STINK!

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
Someone is eating some sort of seafood dish for lunch, and the entire F'ing office stinks. But it doesn't smell like someone is eating seafood - it smells like someone has taken a bushell of live crabs, popped off the lid, and is throwing the F'ing crabs all over the place, smashing them against the walls and ceiling. I can almost see the smell coming under my office door and attaching itself to my clothes.

The best part is that I have some stupid meeting this afternoon where I'm supposed to meet some people, which is good, because I don't have enough trouble getting people to like me on my own - now I have to do so smelling like the F'ing bay.

Open all the windows! Light some candles, start spraying the glade! Make it known you are disgusted with what someone is eating.

M C E....

tell us how you really feel...dont hold back...open up, baby...

dont beat around the bush, just let loose....

I think you already know how I feel, like the bay! In an hour I am heading to the bar with some folks from work and man, it's on! I can not wait to get that first taste of Jack Daniels!

aprilraven said:
M C E....

tell us how you really feel...dont hold back...open up, baby...

dont beat around the bush, just let loose....

i know how you feel. there is a guy where i work, who sits on the desk behind me, and he is always eating curry, shoving it down his face and reading the Daiy Star, and he makes noises as he eats. he's disgusting

haha...my rants are catching on.

yes.

I use another forum. A forum with little to no rules. I'm also gonna start a blog on myspace. And maybe a pod cast.

Most reactions

Back