Stockholm Sweden

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to Stockholm, Sweden for a month from Aug - Sept. It was fun, and it's the first time I've been out of country... wee!

I picked my favourites. :)

I put a border around the pictures as well as a lil signature (something new I'm trying). C&C if you want, be as mean or nice as ya like :) I can take it!

IMG_5639c.jpg

IMG_5635c.jpg

IMG_5431c.jpg

IMG_5385c.jpg

IMG_5356c.jpg

IMG_5351c.jpg

IMG_5339c.jpg

IMG_5330c.jpg

IMG_5326c.jpg

IMG_5284c.jpg

IMG_5272c.jpg

IMG_5094c.jpg

IMG_5069c.jpg

Can I just say that I love how the cloud crosses the stack in #2 to symmetrically cross the 'T' next to the crane!!

Looks like a fun trip, I love international travel, it's just expensive :(.

Haha... sure you can say that! lol :p just messing.

Yeah, they get expensive. I knew someone up there so it cut the price down a bit :). It was fun, I intend to go somewhere else one day...

I really like # 8, 12 & 13, the perspective you used to shoot from is great and the exposure on these is good also. I also like #9, but its a bit too dark at the base of the building.

Nice! :) If you ever go to Sweden again, be sure to visit Gothenburg. I like that city a lot more than Stockholm, but it's a 4h train travel from Stockholm.

i really like 8 and 13

What a lovely series of pics. (I love travel threads.) My faves of these are 3, 6 , 9 and 13.

Have you done post-processing on these? The sky in #3 especially looks like it could use some oomph - you can see that the sky on the border part of the pic looks better than in the main part

What a lovely series of pics. (I love travel threads.) My faves of these are 3, 6 , 9 and 13.

Have you done post-processing on these? The sky in #3 especially looks like it could use some oomph - you can see that the sky on the border part of the pic looks better than in the main part

Haha... I only post processed 12, and 8. I guess you're right about #3!

Nice! :) If you ever go to Sweden again, be sure to visit Gothenburg. I like that city a lot more than Stockholm, but it's a 4h train travel from Stockholm.

I'll keep that in mind! Although I've never heard of Gothenburg before :thumbup:

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone :)

I'll keep that in mind! Although I've never heard of Gothenburg before :thumbup:

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone :)

No? Gothenburg is Sweden's second largest city located on the west coast. A more beautiful city than Stockholm, nicer people, trams and Håkan Hellström!

No? Gothenburg is Sweden's second largest city located on the west coast. A more beautiful city than Stockholm, nicer people, trams and Håkan Hellström!

Right when you said "nicer people" there's probably a lot of places that have nicer people than Stockholm. One thing I noticed is that the people aren't really friendly there, but that's big city for ya. Haha cool though.

Right when you said "nicer people" there's probably a lot of places that have nicer people than Stockholm. One thing I noticed is that the people aren't really friendly there, but that's big city for ya. Haha cool though.

The people in Stockholm always seem to be stressed up like crazy. But there are some nice parts of the city which I like a lot. Söder (south) is what people call the "real" Stockholm and Stockholm's Skärgård is very beautiful as well. And of course there is Gamla stan where all the japanese tourists go. Nice area but it's like 70% tourists.

The people in Stockholm always seem to be stressed up like crazy. But there are some nice parts of the city which I like a lot. Söder (south) is what people call the "real" Stockholm and Stockholm's Skärgård is very beautiful as well. And of course there is Gamla stan where all the japanese tourists go. Nice area but it's like 70% tourists.

Haha I went to the Gamla Stan part, and yeah there are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many people. It is a nice there though, I agree on that one!

When I went on my cruise, I passed through Skärgård. But really, I got that from my friend haha since I don't rememeber what the places were called.

More Pictures...

IMG_5064c.jpg

IMG_5084c.jpg

IMG_5169c.jpg

IMG_5225c.jpg

IMG_5228c.jpg

IMG_5257c.jpg

IMG_5267c2.jpg

IMG_5279c.jpg

IMG_5623c.jpg

IMG_5626c.jpg

Bump.... I added more pictures.