Stoic - A 'newby' from England

stoic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys.

Last year I bought myself a Nikon D80 digital camera with an 18-135 Nikon zoom lens. Up to that point I had been a keen amateur for most of my grown-up life using film of course and a Nikon Manual camera and lots of cheaper basic SLR cameras in my earlier learning days. During that time I took non-stop pix of my family and friends and holiday snaps. I also did photography as part of my day job as a laboratory technician using Olympus cameras perched on a microscope and darkroom work developing black and white film. I mean the camera was on the microscope, not me!
I got a bit more serious during that period and did a Photography course which earned me a LRPS from the Royal Photographic Society. I intended to try for the ARPS soon after that but somehow never got round to it. Laziness I expect. Anyway I have since retired and am now a lady of leisure (ha ha) with supposedly lots of time to do more Photography. I truly love my D80 and being digital in fact I would grab it if my house was on fire. Or maybe my cat first! :D I got to this site by typing in to Google 'Serious, creative photographers' or words to that effect and here I am!
Stoic;)

I got to this site by typing in to Google 'Serious, creative photographers' or words to that effect and here I am!
Stoic;)

guess that means google is broke then :lol:

hello

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back