Stolen Print - How do I deal with it?

That one of them stole it is pretty low but I think leaving it lying around was fairly silly.

Hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson without too much or any damage being done.

I remember when I was in college our photography facilities were like this, where you pretty much had to trust others not to be jerks and steal your prints. Thankfully no one ever did.

I did however paint a really beautiful painting one time and it was the best one I had ever done. I am a rather forgetful person at times and accidentally left it on top of my locker at school when I was cleaning it out. As soon as I remembered, I ran back to get it and it was already gone. I can only hope someone stole it and kept it and hung it up somewhere, because just thinking that a janitor just threw it out with the garbage makes my stomach hurt:confused: I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of it or show it to anyone as my professor had just given it back to me. It's amazing how I am still sad about that painting:lol:

I feel for ya! I'm glad the model wasn't very angry with you. And Craig is right, Karma or something like that will get that person back.

Not here, and not online. I've only put up a few low res photos on the interweb.

I am submitting a few to exhibitions this year...

Most reactions

Back