stolen tree

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Some one's stolen my Rowan tree from outside my house.

I dug that thing up in Scotland (legitimately), brought it back to England, planted it in a pot outside my house, two weeks later someone has stolen it. What is wrong with some people? Starting to piss me off around where I live. Wish I had the money to move house.

That's so crap.

I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks! Several years ago, my disc golf club purchased 60 plants for our premier course (in a public park). This was 60 buckets of pampas grass (spelling?), 3 truck loads. I hauled one load in my truck. We had a nice volunteer turnout and planted them same day. That night 13 plants were stolen from the ground.

need to ask the neighbours if they saw anyone taking it. Don't think it could have gone far.

what scum bags, why couldn't they just leaf it alone? I'm surprised a neighbour didn't twig onto what was going on, its not fir when people do stuff like this, the authorities need to get to the root of the problem and nip it at the bud.

What's stopping these criminals from branching out to more serious crimes?

what scum bags, why couldn't they just leaf it alone? I'm surprised a neighbour didn't twig onto what was going on, its not fir when people do stuff like this, the authorities need to get to the root of the problem and nip it at the bud.

What's stopping these criminals from branching out to more serious crimes?

You probably think I'm BARKing mad, but Alpine for that tree for years to come. (that was tenuous I know).

Tenuous - No! Tremendous - Yes!

why would anyone steal a tree. unless its "trees," if ya know what im sayin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back