Stone Cold

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's plain...but there's something that I like about it!! ...How about you?

OldTombstone.jpg

Hmmm...maybe this one is better??

Tombstone2.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is a really neat angle. I like the first photo a bit better, seems to focus more on the grave rather than the grass.

I like this!I take lots of pics of headstones,this gives me new ideas for different angles!

Thank you "DarknGorgeous" and "Red Spider"! I like the angle too. Again, I was looking for something 'different'...though I'm not sure it follows the "rules"? :mrgreen:

I'm at my sister's place, and well, her monitor is showing different colours than mine...and yes, I like the 1st one better too!

Thanks for the comments!

Really like that you chose a different angle on this one. I think I have to pick the second as my fave of the two.

Thanks Chill!! ...May I ask why you like the 2nd one best?? :O)

I also like the second shot better. Probably because it is bigger and closer to the headstone. I am also with the crowd in saying that this angle is great! Very interesting, and captivating to look at!

I also like the second shot better. Probably because it is bigger and closer to the headstone. I am also with the crowd in saying that this angle is great! Very interesting, and captivating to look at!

Thank you so much! :D

Most reactions

Back