STONED!

zedin said:
Very nice! What hospital was this if I may ask? My parents live in Oklahoma city and would be cool to see this chapel next time I visit.

hey zedin... its mercy hosptial...in ok city ....watch out for the " father"...i swear he doussed me with holy water.....:lmao:

and fate.... thanks dude... ( love your sig...!!!:sexywink: )

will have to share the statues and stained glass.....its so pretty...

anicole, my heart is with you, best wishes to your friend from us 3.. April, you are awesome. and great shots too! wish you were my pallie!!

Chiller said:
Those are the coolest things. I reckon they are a lot larger in person? Dig these April.
I have been kicked out of 2 cemeteries, one office building, one lawn, a store front window...but not a chapel yet. The closer I get to the chapel, the warmer it feels..and Im not sure why.

Chiller.. watch out for that heat buddy!!! OMG, I almost fell off the chair when I read this!

I live in oklahoma city and go to mass there quite often(mainly because its really short...some Catholic I am) havn't really looked at it from a photographic perspective, I love the shots, especially the 2nd to last one. Where do you all live? and sorry to hear about your friend anicole

james21 said:
I live in oklahoma city and go to mass there quite often(mainly because its really short...some Catholic I am) havn't really looked at it from a photographic perspective, I love the shots, especially the 2nd to last one. Where do you all live? and sorry to hear about your friend anicole

hey james.... funny thing, that is nicole and i's maiden name..james...

anyway... we live about 30 minutes out side of little rock arkansas...

its about a 5 hr drive to ok city...go take pic's and i bet yours would look so much more "photogenic" than mine...

check it out... and let us see your view...i even have statues i took in the hospital..they are so pretty..
thanks for hollering at us....

raymond... your so sweet... we will be your pallies if you wanna.... all it takes is sweet tea ...and a comfy couch... we are cheap and easy...

Thanks, everyone, for all the kind words. To all the OKCers that we blew past Saturday, we'll be headed back soon, so we'll think of ya'll. We could meet at Mercy and give the Fodder (sorry Raven, I mean FATHER) a hard time. (HA! I used it AGAIN!)

I'm telling you all, I couldn't have a better bud in the whole world than Aprilraven. As for my friend, please remember him and remember his wife and daughter. Twenty years ago I met them and became a part of their family. Their son, a cherished one of mine, gave up on life in 1989. His father, that I went to see, survived colon cancer about 6 years ago only to find last year that it returned, in his liver. This past summer, it had migrated to his lungs. Their family has had so very much grief and sorrow, and I wish him nothing but peace and Godspeed and healing rain for his family.

Again, thanks so much, TPF family ... (you rock, Navel Ravie).

so how much fodder do i have to go pallie??? ( i used it again, also, my dear pallie who thinks she is smarter than me......)

it never ceases to surprise me at the love and closeness that all the tpf's share with others on here... we may pick at each other, ( right hertz??) but you all always bring out the warmth and hugs when someone is down or out... thanks for being such great people... as i have said before, we are like a big family...( full of freaks, mind you...) but a big family...thanks for the love...from a distance...

nice ones april! love the sculpt

hang in there nicole :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back