Stop & search laws

I saw that last night, bastards have stopped me a few times they wanted to delete my shots but i told them they have no right

I can't remember where I was the other day, but there was a actual sign saying I was not allowed to take photographs. I think it might have been around the Sizewell B area, which is understand able with a high priority target like that.

But I was once asked to stop outside a police station, I did comply. But simply because I didn't want to create a scene.

Some people just clearly don't understand the law.

the other day i was stopped by a cop. And he was actually incredibly nice. never once even hinted towards deleting my photos. it was actually pleasent beleive it or not. +1 for cops?

Interesting topic guys. I see you guys are from across the pond, but i'm wondering if this sort of thing has been a problem for anybody here in the states. I personally have never been approached by anyone,but curious if anyone has.

Interesting topic guys. I see you guys are from across the pond, but i'm wondering if this sort of thing has been a problem for anybody here in the states. I personally have never been approached by anyone,but curious if anyone has.

It is actually... there have been a few discussed here in the past and it has happened to me personally as well.

Somehow, people with big cameras get associated with terrorists and perverts.

Remember this, if your gear is locked in your trunk or is in a locked case the police must have PROBABLE CAUSE to search therein. They'll try to intimidate you and they'll make threats and, of course, they'll trot out that old "officer safety" horse they've just about beat to death. The worst that can happen is they'll claim you made a "furtive movement" and put about three dozen bullets through you but hey, ya gotta stand up for your constitutional rights, huh?

Uh...........on second thought, make that SIX dozen bullets, once they get started they really are hard to stop!!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back