Storm chase from last year

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last year I shot these two shots and I went back to redo them (hopefully better) since I've learned alot about PP since then.

On this shot, it looks good on my calibrated monitor but on my second monitor it looks very dark and oversaturated, and I'm not completely sure how it will look to you guys.

3399028484_115caac0e4_b.jpg

2. This one was not as sharp as I wanted it to be but, meh... I still really like this one. This was shot about a mile closer and about 5 min after the first one. As you can see, the system can change a lot in just 5 min.
3399021920_95bd8c8c02_b.jpg

Last edited:
Did you forget to resize the first one? It's huge.

Much better :)...and great shots b.t.w.

I've always loved cloud formations and I think I would enjoy storm chasing...at least the photography part of it.

Great work!

They look like paintings the way the clouds are so whispy (if that's a word) in the first one!

These are awesome as always, keep them coming. I know I asked this a ways back but what focal length were these shot at? Also is this Iowa...?

These are awesome as always, keep them coming. I know I asked this a ways back but what focal length were these shot at? Also is this Iowa...?

These were shot at 17mm and stitched 10 shots together. This was in Kansas around Dodgecity.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing - I always enjoy looking at these kinds of photos! :)

These look awesome! How many days do you spend storm chasing a year?

I've been dying to do it.

These look awesome! How many days do you spend storm chasing a year?

I've been dying to do it.

I have spent only two years storm chasing (this will be my third year) and only 10-20 days of those to two years storm chasing. I have a regular job that restricts me from storm chasing as much as I want to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back