Storm light...

elsapo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamwetdog.com
I shot this about 30 minutes after I shot the little girl biking, which I also posted here. The light was changing quickly, and a storm was moving in. I like the saturation in this one, and the spot of blue in a darkening sky...

building-w.jpg

I try and update my site daily, so please stop in and check it out -- I'm always up for hearing comments, both good and bad...

Robert Walton
www.TeamWetDog.com

I love it. Wouldn't change a thing. I love the proportions, the blue, the drama in the clouds, the symmetry and artificiality of the yellow building. Even the graininess.

Well done! Yellow was the perfect colour choice. I love the patch of blue sky. The perfect photo would have that patch closer to the center of the frame. I know that cool light moves fast. I wish I had a dollar for every time I missed the shot because the camera was in the car.

Let us know if the noise is due to compression or what.

The photo has alot of 'noise' in it. What type of camera are you using?

actually the noise bothers ME :)
Try something like Neat Image or even ps to clear it a bit. It is not a nice grain but a fake digi noise. Very nice picure!

I'm wondering how it would look with more of the building in it with more focus on the building than the black sky. The colors work really well though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back