Storms End.

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
is when the birds come out to play.

IMG_1548c.jpg

Beautiful! Love the deep blues in this, and the bird really adds to the shot! Great job as usual!

I love this photo Cruzin! So beautiful place and moment captured. Would look awesome on a wall. Very very nice job!

I like it very much! Lovely contrast and levels adjustment!!! great!

Good stuff, I like the cool tone.

Thank you everyone.

I agree the bird really added to the picture, I was lucky there were a few flying around, so it was just a matter of waiting.

OooOOooo! This would make a GREAT shot to put over the top of your fireplace or something. Wonderful! Very well balanced with the darks on both top and bottom which also is what leads your eye around the picture. Very nice! Any more? :-D

well well well my friend; your talent is neverending. i cant think of anything else to say that already hasnt been said. i very much believe this belongs on a wall :thumbup: :hail:

Thanks again.

Karissa c'mon up to my place I would love to show you my photo's :eyebrows: Couldn't help myself :razz: But seriously, thank you. I wish I had a fireplace to hang it, guess my living room will have to do.

JonMikal thankyou again for the encouragement, I am not sure how long I can keep this up, got some more mundane pictures on the way :lol:

Most reactions

Back