Stormy Weather

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There was some really heavy rainfall and some hail, but before that happened, here's what the clouds looked like:

Some had a green tinge behind them, I had to change the white balance so you could see it. I thought it was neat. You can also see a few funnel clouds, but nothing serious happened here. Share your thoughts / discuss! :thumbup:

IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5117.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_5122.jpg

IMG_5123.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

IMG_5130.jpg

cool shots. I love storm shots. Could've produced a small tornado possibly. Cool

cool shots. I love storm shots. Could've produced a small tornado possibly. Cool

I'm trying to get some nasty weather pictures, but the storms don't seem to wanna come where I am. Maybe it's a good thing. :eek: Thank ya ;)

#8. Looks like it has a face. :) Interesting photos. The weather has been really crazy lately. Mother earth is sick,maybe?

wow you guys sure get some nasty clouds there lol
I guess the rain and hail that followed was just as bad would be nice if you could have taken some pics of that too :)

#8. Looks like it has a face. :) Interesting photos. The weather has been really crazy lately. Mother earth is sick,maybe?

Ahaha! It's funny how people see things differently. Now that I look enough, it does look like it has a face... it's definitely mother earth lookin down.

wow you guys sure get some nasty clouds there lol
I guess the rain and hail that followed was just as bad would be nice if you could have taken some pics of that too :)

Well - I did get one or two, but it's so blurry and crappy - and my camera won't survive bucket rain. So through a window + rain on the window... not worth it. It's a boring picture. So I didn't post it. I don't like rain pics cause they're messy. lol.

Ahaha! It's funny how people see things differently. Now that I look enough, it does look like it has a face... it's definitely mother earth lookin down.

Well - I did get one or two, but it's so blurry and crappy - and my camera won't survive bucket rain. So through a window + rain on the window... not worth it. It's a boring picture. So I didn't post it. I don't like rain pics cause they're messy. lol.

yeah its kinda really hard to get a clear shot of the rain and the outside when there are like a million water drops on the window. I have tried to do that myself and got the same results as you, I guess. lol well geez I didn't say that you should take your camera outside lol my camera wouldn't survive the rain either even though it is kinda "weather sealed". hmm maybe you could try to wrap some kind of plastic foil around our camera as some kind of raincoat :D

man lol that is one scary and ugly face ^^ but I guess mother nature has to look scary and ugly to come up with that kind of weather

Most reactions

New Topics

Back