Stranded! What would you do?

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well it looks like I have the night off of work! Unfortunately it is because the truck won't start! The damn cold weather here has drained the last bit of life from the tired battery and it just won't start. Not even jumper cables would help me :( To make things worse it is 11:20pm here and can't even find anyone to get a ride from. Also living more than 20miles from work and being -10 without the wind I am NOT going to ride my bike!

So I did what anyone would . . .

I concieded defeat, called in sick, mixed a drink and curled up next to a nice warm tpf!

LOL

BTW: How come the smileys are absent in my posting screen now? Where did they go??? :(

Canon Fan said:
Well it looks like I have the night off of work! Unfortunately it is because the truck won't start! The damn cold weather here has drained the last bit of life from the tired battery and it just won't start. Not even jumper cables would help me :( To make things worse it is 11:20pm here and can't even find anyone to get a ride from. Also living more than 20miles from work and being -10 without the wind I am NOT going to ride my bike!

I concieded defeat, called in sick, mixed a drink and curled up next to a nice warm tpf!

LOL

BTW: How come the smileys are absent in my posting screen now? Where did they go??? :(

awesome! we are thinking the same i missed work because of sunburn today hahahaha. :cheers:

I think you took the correct action!

I'd gladly trade you vonny! Cheers everyone! And thanks for the validation on that Walt! ;)

Well as long as it hasn't blistered yet you're good to go! I'm like the KING of sunburn here. I don't tan ever, just have different shades of red :lol:

Hope yur feelin better after a few sippies Mark :cheers:

Oh ya, I found the smileys :blushing:

manda said:
youd be a pom then i gather? i cant remember. :p

POM? Hmmmm, is this a blond moment on my part or are you trying to trap me into one of those aussie/kiwi jokes us yanks don't understand?!?!?!? :p

I'm feelin better now that the whiskey is kickin in :mrgreen: Do we have any rules against drinking and posting here? If so I may have been guilty in the past and screwed for the future! ;-)

Canon Fan said:

LOL

Don't forget to reconnect your battery in the morning :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back