Strange colours in corner of photos?

ROLLIN182

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

My first post! I need a little help.

From time to time i get a strange thing happen in the one corner of the photos i take. Bottom right on this photo. Its not my thumb over the lens ive checked. Thought it might have been sun but then i have had the same happen when taking pictures in the shade? Any help would be welcome.
PICT3277.JPG

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQDxAr8TrJcM8yYCGL9i4va2FgvIi0PjFR0yGbB5cpF1N4eLe7THEKtAiWvHtOw7Rzl*YT3sqQNWmFqba6giknOMruTPUglfMNFJYnf%21%21P0/PICT3277.JPG?dc=4675589546220432015

PS. I have a konica minolta z10

Welcome to the forum.

What camera are you using?

I can't say that I have seen something like this before...I have no idea what it might be.

Looks like lens flare to me .... but when you say it also happened when you were in the shade? But did you then photograph towards the sun? Then it might STILL be lens flare ... Else I don't know... :scratch:

The distortion in the 2nd one is less defined that the first. It looks to me like the first one would have been shot at a smaller aperture, while the 2nd one would have needed a wider aperture. This sort of leads me to think that it's something on the lens or possibly the sensor. Have a close look into the lens and see if you can see anything.

Look at your lens head on. Look to see if you see anything that looks like fog, spider webs, or the sort.
If you see a curved area that is multi-colored, you may either have fungus, a separated lens element, or a variety of any other problems.

Or it could just be a fingerprint.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back