Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As most of you know, I live in a very small town. It's one of those places where you've known most of the people that live in it for your entire life, or close to it.

One of the quirky things that I encounter everyday happens while I'm at work. There are four windows in this small office, and so long as it's nice, we keep them open. There is an old man with a little wiener dog that lives somewhere here in town. You NEVER see him w/out the dog. It's obvious he doesn't have much to keep him busy, because he's often just driving around town, with the dog in the passenger seat with it's head out the window, barking non-stop (no joke). It's 9am, and they've gone by three times now! :lol: The dog, without fail, is ALWAYS barking. I start hearing it off in the distance, gettnig louder as it gets closer and they drive by...then it ever so slowly fades. :lol:

arf! arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! ARF! ARF! ARF! Arf! Arf! Arf! arf! arf!

Ok, so I'm probably the only one that finds this funny. :p Oh well.

What sorts of strangeness do you encounter on a daily basis?

I'm sure I'll have another story or two once I think of them. :p

Oh God.

There's a woman in the building I work in. She looks around 50 yrs old. Time was not good to her. Grey wirey thinning hair, got hit with the ugly stick a few times, hunch back going on, generally something you would rather not look at.

Well, every day since it got a little warm this woman has been wearing mini-skirts and hooker boots.

The worst part about this is that our office building has about 3 step before the main glass doors. When you walk up to the building, you're looking around the leg area of people, not the face.

Well, several times now, I've seen the hooker boots, mini skirt, fuggly in that order.

it's like getting rootbeer instead of coke from Mcdonalds drive through.

Eat a few frys, bite into your chicken sandwich, then go to wash it all down with coke and then BLEHHHH...root beer.

bace said:
Oh God.

There's a woman in the building I work in. She looks around 50 yrs old. Time was not good to her. Grey wirey thinning hair, got hit with the ugly stick a few times, hunch back going on, generally something you would rather not look at.

Well, every day since it got a little warm this woman has been wearing mini-skirts and hooker boots.

The worst part about this is that our office building has about 3 step before the main glass doors. When you walk up to the building, you're looking around the leg area of people, not the face.

Well, several times now, I've seen the hooker boots, mini skirt, fuggly in that order.

Eat a few frys, bite into your chicken sandwich, then go to wash it all down with coke and then BLEHHHH...root beer.

:lol:

bace said:

my neighbors are all pretty cool right now, except for the worthless teenagers across the street that floured my wife's car. i mean seriously... who throws flour on a car? that rant aside, when i was growing up we lived next door to a **** biker. His house was filled with **** paraphernalia including a throne with a huge eagle and giant swastikas as the sides/arm rests. He kept losing his huge boa constrictor in our tree...

edit: I didn't realize that was such a bad word, i just thought it was a political party or idealogy... if this post is offensive, please delete... thx.

JTHphoto said:

my neighbors are all pretty cool right now, except for the worthless teenagers across the street that floured my wife's car. i mean seriously... who throws flour on a car? that rant aside, when i was growing up we lived next door to a **** biker. His house was filled with **** paraphernalia including a throne with a huge eagle and giant swastikas as the sides/arm rests. He kept losing his huge boa constrictor in our tree...

edit: I didn't realize that was such a bad word, i just thought it was a political party or idealogy... if this post is offensive, please delete... thx.

Nope, you're alright...that was bleeped because of people referring to other members as that...I think. You're fine. :)

What was the word? I can't even guess what it is?

yes it is ok to use that word in a historical or factual way..... just not as an insult to someone who isn't a ****........ :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back