RhysPhotograph.me

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rhysphotograph.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1z.jpg

Nice :) Did she knew you were taking a picture of her? Or did you ask her beforehand?

Oh dear. You shot landscape and lopped off the top of her head! Just kidding!
Just had to be the first to say it.

I think it works.

Gorgeous eyes. Did you get her number too? I would have.

I never tried asking random strangers to take photos. Does it work or do you get rejected a bunch... haha

I think it works.

It would still be better without the brain amputation.

skieur

I never tried asking random strangers to take photos. Does it work or do you get rejected a bunch... haha

Different people have different success rates, my "yes ok" success rate was around 7.5/10

Edit:

Also if done correctly, you would be surprised what you can get people to do.
I once got a girl to do a modelling pose and then catwalk down a busy high-street.

Last edited:

I think it works.

It would still be better without the brain amputation.

skieur

Actually cropped her head in post, if anything I personally think it may need to be cropped slightly further. Guess I'm just not one of those that thinks the top of the head is important.

Actually cropped her head in post, if anything I personally think it may need to be cropped slightly further. Guess I'm just not one of those that thinks the top of the head is important.

I know a LOT of people who don't seem to think that part of their head is very important, either...they certainly don't use it much. :lol:

Beautiful girl, nice photo. Love her eyes.

Different people have different success rates, my "yes ok" success rate was around 7.5/10

Edit:

I once got a girl to do a modelling pose and then catwalk down a busy high-street.

so are you implying the success rate is also an indicator of your attractiveness? (it's hard to turn down a hot girl asking me to donate to breast cancer)

in that case i am a 2.

Edit:

so you are saying the success rate is also an indicator of your attractiveness?

in that case i am a 2.

Success rate for men is = to their confidence and lack of perceived threat + social value.

Example:
If you approach and your obviously nervous, your success rate will be 1-2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back