Strangers Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm done guys. i've thrown in the towel on this. i'm not wasting anymore time and energy into what has turned into a garbage thread debating art vs. photogenic people vs. "ugly" vs. too sensitive vs. whats C&C vs. whats an insult

not worth my time, i have more important work to do.

its all yours from here on out. peace

wow, I wish I got almost 8 pages of interest to one of my threads....what I got to do? ;)

They are nicely done but after the first 4 or 5 they seem sort of, you know, similar.

Where does the art come into it?

Another example of some people that just think there **** dont stink.....I so need to find another forum where every post isnt a you suck im better than you type thread.....this is got to be well over 50 percent of the threads here....it gets really old I must say.

if your so damn good and have so much more experience, try helping others instead of being an asshole all the time.

wow, I wish I got almost 8 pages of interest to one of my threads....what I got to do? ;)

You got to be controversial, argumentitive, or a complete idiot (Karissa).

I anxiously await your next thread, Trevor, to see which tack you take.

So I read the first page and saw this completely blew up into a debate, and I want to give my input before reading the next 6 pages, if I even decide to.

Photography is an Art and Craft.
The art is the meaning, feeling, and 'soul'.
It's where the photo comes from.

The craft is the technical work. Who's who, who looks like what, DOF, exposure, color, ect.

I'm not hating on anybody at all
I'm just expressing my personal interpretation of this 'art' subject.

I was actually very impressed with the pictures.
I think they look great as a whole, grouped together as a Stranger Project.
I see warmth in the smiles
I like this.

You got to be controversial, argumentitive, or a complete idiot (Karissa).

I anxiously await your next thread, Trevor, to see which tack you take.

I'm going to put my vote in for controversial!!

not worth my time, i have more important work to do.

Grow up!! :thumbup:

...you sound just like my nephew when he gets mad at me while playing a game or something....... seriously, for your own sake, you really have some issues you need to work on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back