strato/35 - need info...anyone?

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
anyone know where I can find some info on this 35mm non-rangefinder made in japan. looks to be from late '50's.
Brown leatherette cover and interior of brown bakelite. neat little cam but no info anywhere!

thanks.

JonK said:
anyone know where I can find some info on this 35mm non-rangefinder made in japan. looks to be from late '50's.
Brown leatherette cover and interior of brown bakelite. neat little cam but no info anywhere!

thanks.

Hey Jon,

There's not much info on this camera, however here's what I know about it:

Produced by Toyohashi (Japan), which was formerly known as Tougodo Camera Company. They also made the Toyoca 35-S, which looks like this:

Toyoca35.jpg

BTW, there was a sale of a Strato 35 pretty recently, about $22.00. Other than that, I can only speculate its value, about $35 to $45, depending of its condition.

thanks mitica...that's it exactly...just a different badge. same lens and all.
I picked it up for $7 CDN so I guess I got a bargain and it's in quite good condition.
thanks again.

JonK said:
thanks mitica...that's it exactly...just a different badge. same lens and all.
I picked it up for $7 CDN so I guess I got a bargain and it's in quite good condition.
thanks again.

:D Glad to be of help... Yeah, that's a great bargain, I haven't seen too many Toyocas or Strato 35 around, so they must be somewhat scarce.

D

Most reactions

Back