Street cinematics first try, C&C please :)

Come on..really nothing?

They're dark, not really under exposed, and I like that. Overall, they have a great moodiness to them. People seem kind of depressed, but we are talking about Prague in the winter, after all.

What lens is this?? It's stellar.

Thank you :) depressed and dim feeling was kinda what I was going for while editing ^^ I guess you would never say that these vere taken from 2 to 4pm - yep, the weather now is that dark here :D

The lens is Canon 70-200/F4..sadly not mine but my friends, but since I found out that I can have a new Sigma 70-200/F2.8 from German ebay for 500 euros I'm really considering that I'll make it a Christmas present from me to me :D

I want to visit Prague someday, that whole part of the world is so interesting. There are all these mega cities that most people in the West have no idea even exist.

They seem rather under-exposed to me.

Naw....they're supposed to be dark...these have that awful wintertime light feeling to them....notice the clothes...the commute time lighting...I like hot Eastern chicks wearing fur hats...in that shot I really wish there had been more space alloted for her to "look into"...to me, as a United States citizen, I find the look of the places and the people interesting, in a foreign-looking sort of way...I'd love to see a gallery of 50 to 100 such photos.

Thanks Derrel :) for starters you can check the rest of the pictures :p (link is in the begining of the first post)..and since I really enjoyed this style of photography I think you will see more of this stuff from me :) depends on when I"ll get my own 70-200.

I like them. But I'd suggest that cropping them to a 16:9 aspect ratio would give them a MUCH more "cinematic" feel, it that's what you're going for.

Thanks everyone for your comments, I'm glad you like these! :)

Most reactions

Back