STREET... need your help

runner10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Guys, I need your help. I'm joining a company photo contest with STREET as the theme. Can't quite decide between these 3 photos as to which would be my entry. Appreciate if you can chime in by picking your choice. Comments welcome as well.

Thanks in advance.

TRAFFIC-SEP.jpg

ROXAS-BLVD.jpg

X.jpg

Very nice set of photos, I like number 3 the best, I think it has the best composition. Good work!!!

I think I like number 2 the most, nice shots :)

I would say either number 1 or 3, with more emphasis on the third.

The second one, while fairly unique, is still just a typical long-exposure light trail shot. Number 1 is nice, but I can think of a few things I would rather see in it. Number 3 is great, in my opinion.

third is my favorite. i like the second but something about the third really appeals to me. good job

ah man i really like them all, but if i had to chose one it would be 3. i think that one would look awesome blown up as a print.

I've got to go with number 3. The lines make it interesting for me, and the high contrast looks cool. Nice shot.

all nice ! #2 is fresh, 3 is a little busy for me, BUt I can see your theme here and what you were thinking, for me #1 is the clear winner, its just enticing to look at. draws you in. very interesting shot .

All 3 are amazing images, but I would go for 1 or 3, as they are quite original and unusual.

This is actually more difficult than I thought. Before I put up this thread, I was leaning towards #1. But after reading your replies, I am now seriously considering #3.

Still haven't made up my mind though... I hate choices... :)

I appreciate all your inputs and comments. I went with photo #3 as this was the choice of the majority. I hope it wins.

Will let you guys know when the results is handed down. Thanks a lot!!!

Most reactions

Back