Street & people of Calcutta ( India)

jeroen said:
Or this?
tncalcutta22od2.jpg

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it and I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't liked the photo. I like this one very much. Sometimes I see a photo that is really good and my hands start itching to bring out the excellent photo that's under the haze of tiny errors...
If you don't like people messing with your photos please say so and I'll remove mine emidiately.

I like the whole series you posted here. Very good work. Nr8 is a bit out of focus, but the rest is excellent.

Btw, I have the same camera and bought the same Tamron 18-200 lens for it two weeks ago. I love the combination, how do you like yours?

jeroen

thank for the comment

You are totally right 8 is out of focus, taken in dark condition , not tripod, and bad manual stabilisation that s true :thumbup:
Your correction is not so bad but for me not better that original, because now color are too saturated and it looks like not natural.

For me even a dark face looks more natural that color too saturated or white overexposed.

Anyway thanks for trying ;) .
Concerning this 18-200 Tamron I do not complain about it, I like the wide range, it match exactly with my need, and I can take portait, landscape & make zoom with one lens, that s great.
I do not use anymore this lense because Irecently bought one very good lense ( 2 weeks back) Canon 28-300 L -USM , which is one or maybe the the best lens available with such a range. Nevertheless all picture on my website have been taken with the tamron 18-200.

Mat

Wow, some of these are great. I really, really like number 4. You have a rich
area to photograph over there. The colors and the textures of the people and
their clothing are just fantastic. Learn how to use that camera in other modes.

Right now, a couple are pretty grainy due to the camera being in Auto mode
and changing your ISO on you.

Nice work.

Then of course... my attempt.

tncalcutta22od2.jpg

castrol said:
Wow, some of these are great. I really, really like number 4. You have a rich
area to photograph over there. The colors and the textures of the people and
their clothing are just fantastic. Learn how to use that camera in other modes.

Right now, a couple are pretty grainy due to the camera being in Auto mode
and changing your ISO on you.

Nice work.

Then of course... my attempt.

Thank I appreciate you like these picture
in fact I do not use anymore thes auto mode, it was just at the time I was in India ned of 2005, I was 100% beguiner

Even if I am not at all professional now :mrgreen: , I know now how to use basic functions of EOS 350 D, like changing iso, shoot in Av or Tv mode, or manual so I dont use anymore auto mode ...

Also not convinced by tour attempt , it looks like the ice cube is with light inside :er: sorry... again thank for trying

Mat

This set of pictures I like alot, they tell a story. I realy like them.

One and two are best.

Most reactions

Back