Street photo questions?

^^^^
Shooting tulips as opposed to street photography sounds really boring. IMO people are much more interesting. Just saying.

Well, that's OK. I've an old cruster. Been around and shot enough freaky people to last a few lifetimes. Had enough of the people. Now moving on to other things. But if a shot comes up, I still shoot it. Whatever it is...people or tulip.

This is what I shot yesterday and today. Took 200+ shots to get 5 images. So it is somewhat easier than street photography. But still not 'that' easy. You go try it and see DJ.

spring8lr.jpg

spring4lr.jpg

spring6lr.jpg

spring2lr.jpg

spring3lr.jpg

Hey DJoe - you want exiciting...get into this type of photography.

Scan00045.jpg

(Not my photograph...but I named it 'balls of krypotine.' And no, it is not shopped - it is real!)

^^^

Very cool but this just reinforces my point that people are more interesting. The kayaker is what really makes this shot and gives it suspense.

I always like street photography. I just felt like I never got out there enough to shoot it. Maybe I'll go into DC or Baltimore one of these weekends coming up.

The last one was shot with a crappy 70-300 variable apeture Quantary lens. Not my finest hour.

West side of Baltimore early morning - gritty enough so I drove through red lights on small streets rather than stop.

$balt--0793260.jpg

DC and Baltimore are both great places for street photography. Lots of foot traffic is good. That means lots of people on the streets. Both are touristy too so you wont get bothered walking around taking pics everywhere.

Most reactions

Back