4. All Hollows Eve
FallNightforum.jpg

5. Door Man
DoorManforum.jpg

6. Crossing
Crossingforum.jpg

7. Basillica
Basillicaforum.jpg

nice work joe.... great compositions... dig 3,5 and 7 best... good stuff :thumbup:

acsonpg said:
Nice shots..... Do you live in Baltimore????
I go to college in Baltimore, so for most of the year I live here. I spend my Summers at home in Houston.

Thanks guys :) (yes Corry, sunset light)

clarinetJWD said:
I go to college in Baltimore, so for most of the year I live here. I spend my Summers at home in Houston.

OK....I lived in Baltimore for several years and if you don't mind and you have the time , please take a shot of 521 N. Charles Street. That was my building back in the early '60s and do not know if it still standing.

Which college do you attend?

Thanks.

acsonpg said:
OK....I lived in Baltimore for several years and if you don't mind and you have the time , please take a shot of 521 N. Charles Street. That was my building back in the early '60s and do not know if it still standing.

Which college do you attend?

Thanks.
I think I can arrange that! What cross street is that near?
I'm at the Peabody Conservatory of Music/Johns Hopkins for each of my respective majors. (Clarinet and Recording Arts and Sciences)

clarinetJWD said:
I think I can arrange that! What cross street is that near?
I'm at the Peabody Conservatory of Music/Johns Hopkins for each of my respective majors. (Clarinet and Recording Arts and Sciences)

Outstanding!!!...I'm impressed. :thumbup:

521 N. Charles should be south of E. Hamilton. Not too far from Peabody. My cousin did Peabody back in the '60s....piano.

Thanks.....

Most reactions

Back