Street Photography - IN COLOUR? :O

Luke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
beach_dawg_by_JCDecaux.jpg

What do you think? I'm not sure if i like it.

I broke all the rules with this one! COLOUR with an EOS-1 for chrissakes.
Heh

At first I did not get the photo, either, and had to go to it "via the scenic route", i.e. by clicking onto the red x, copying and pasting the properties and thus getting to it.

Once done, I am now having the photo here.

But I see a beach, much rather than the street... which surprises me some since it says it is STREET photography in colour.

This kind of beach photo in colour is ok with me and the sky offers a lot to look at, as do the many light reflections and texture of water and sand.
The person with the dogs is just an addition to the overall scene, but not the theme of the photo as such - is my impression.

I got the photo after viewing the source of the page only, please don't use html here in the forum - only special tags like: [img ] and [/ img ] (without spaces)

then... about the photo: I like it. I think the sky and the sun glowing in the water is nice. and it works well in colour

mentos_007 said:
then... about the photo: I like it. I think the sky and the sun glowing in the water is nice. and it works well in colour

beach_dawg_by_JCDecaux.jpg

This is much easier:) I like the pic as well. I got a very good monitor, but it looks like the clouds aren't right. I don't know:) It's probably just me::lol: Nice pic!

LaFoto said:
At first I did not get the photo, either, and had to go to it "via the scenic route", i.e. by clicking onto the red x, copying and pasting the properties and thus getting to it.

Once done, I am now having the photo here.

But I see a beach, much rather than the street... which surprises me some since it says it is STREET photography in colour.

This kind of beach photo in colour is ok with me and the sky offers a lot to look at, as do the many light reflections and texture of water and sand.
The person with the dogs is just an addition to the overall scene, but not the theme of the photo as such - is my impression.
perhaps you should look up what street photography is then my friend.
Yeah I've always had this problem with images. I host em on deviantart, then do this:

Well, why not just tell me?

Ah, thanks. So "street" photography DOES include beaches, according to this Wikipedia entry - about which, however, they say
This article or section seems not to be written in the formal tone expected of an encyclopedia entry.
But I can accept it as such.

(It's not that I hadn't tried my hands at "street photography" before, only was I in the streets of Queens, New York, at the time. It's that beach that made me wonder).

LaFoto said:
Ah, thanks. So "street" photography DOES include beaches, according to this Wikipedia entry - about which, however, they say But I can accept it as such.

(It's not that I hadn't tried my hands at "street photography" before, only was I in the streets of Queens, New York, at the time. It's that beach that made me wonder).
haha, queens. Id be careful wheer you go with a nice cam there.
But, rockaway beach would be great for street photography. I wasn't into photography last time i was there unfortunately

Most reactions

Back