Street!

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying (unsucessfully) to get some candid shots for a comp I did manage to get a few non candid 'street' type shots. Some taken with my fuji digi, some taken with lomo and cross-processed velvia.

chilly_pepper.jpg

The_doors.jpg

lom_hols051.jpg

lom_hols057.jpg

lomo_BG.jpg

I've not really done much 'street' photog before so any C & C welcome. Good or bad.

Cheers,

Mohain

yea i dig the first two... and i like number 4 aswell .... i like the technique used here, good stuff mo :thumbup:

awesome saturation! like #1&2... my fave off the lot is #4... IMHO a very dynamic image! lovely composition and mood about it... infact it reminds me of the movie, 'in the mood for love' by wong kar wai... something about the framing... love it!!! the slow shutter adding to the feel...

thanks a lot for sharing :D

i am completely in love with the subway shot. great motion & blur. the color works well. it might be interesting in b & w as well.

i also enjoy the top image. i would try to do something with that light spot. i would probaly crop it down to just above the top of the figure and clone out that grey spot on the right.

I think my host might be playing up a bit (there's supposed to be 5 images there).

Ozzono, yes Lomo, with cross-processed velvia.

Thanks for the comments :)

The first two already took me in completely and I thought, holy cow, these are good. Those colours! And just windows and doors from close-up ... I just like that so much. And then I came to the underground shot, and now I must go look for my bottom jaw ... if you excuse me please?

Like i said, I get Shutter-gasms over Urban/Rural Photography! Massive props. Keep em coming.

Beautiful work Mohain. I love the composition and colour on #2 and that subway shot in 4 is awesome!!

I particualy like the second one because it seems 'natural' and 'realistic' the 'reality effect' ' hasn't been disrupted (just a personal preference)..the perspective is relatively flat which allows the eye to wander across the image..to look at the various textures, doors, and various divisions of shape, form and colour...looking good tho...

Most reactions

Back