Strictly For The Birds

Amazing shots! Just curious what camera and lens do you have? Have you done this for a long time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing shots! Just curious what camera and lens do you have? Have you done this for a long time?

Hi annamaria,

Thanks. These photos were taken with my three point-and-shoot (bridge cameras), which include the Canon SX40, Canon SX50, and Nikon Coolpix P610. They are "fixed-lens" superzoom cameras.

Yes, I've been doing this for quite some time. Thanks for your comments and interest!

Hi annamaria,

Thanks. These photos were taken with my three point-and-shoot (bridge cameras), which include the Canon SX40, Canon SX50, and Nikon Coolpix P610. They are "fixed-lens" superzoom cameras.

Yes, I've been doing this for quite some time. Thanks for your comments and interest!

Thank you for replying to my questions and for sharing with us.

Hi annamaria,

Thank you for replying to my questions and for sharing with us.

You're very welcome!

Tony

Wild, hand-held, no cropping. Thanks for looking!

1. Great Blue Heron
IMG_5336-L.jpg

Great as always. I always like how you do your processing. I really like the pelican portrait, it even looks like you had it in the studio with a backdrop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back