Stuck in the suburbs..C&C please.

KevinPutman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feel free to be harsh on your C&C

I wish I could walk out in my yard to take a picture, and see something BESIDES rows and rows of houses.

9a7nyt.jpg

to be honest it's not very interesting :/ you may be looking too hard for subjects. just go and shoot whatever you come across, get low, shoot from different angles, get creative. Photography can make even a boring subject interesting if shot in such a way. I would recommend reading the book Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. it will help you in every way possible. good luck!!

to be honest it's not very interesting :/ you may be looking too hard for subjects. just go and shoot whatever you come across, get low, shoot from different angles, get creative. Photography can make even a boring subject interesting if shot in such a way. I would recommend reading the book Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. it will help you in every way possible. good luck!!

Thanks ^-^
I actually ordered his 3rd book or version of the series or whatever, and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Yup there really is just nothing going on, and nothing interests me about this photo. iNick nailed it.

Thanks ^-^
I actually ordered his 3rd book or version of the series or whatever, and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

thats the one i have! it's great! i just broke it out again today to go over some stuff again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back