Studio head shot

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
This young lady was in for an agency head shot. She's such a cutie I thought I'd share... it's been a while.

Any comments or critique welcomed.

Thanks!
-Pete

headshot.jpg

I don't think you will get a much of a C&C, Don't see anything to say except just lovely but I guess others will have more of a c7c but I love it.

She seems awfully close to the top of the frame. A bit more headspace would make this look better I think. I like the lighting, and she has a good expression and good eye contact.

I like the lighting and the choice of background color suits her skin tones nicely. The backlight gives good separation.

Nice lighting and you did a great job adding texture to the hair. I agree with Derrel that the head appears to be too close to the top of the frame for me, but that's nitpicking.

Is this the original crop? Or do you have any room at the top? I suppose it could be expanded fairly easily in PS as well if you really wanted to.

Thanks to all for the kind words!

I agree with Derrel that the head appears to be too close to the top of the frame... Is this the original crop? Or do you have any room at the top?

I too agree. I did leave a bit more space on the file for prints. This version is for the agency and will be used with a 1" white border all around so I brought it in a bit closer.

Good eye, guys. Thanks for the feedback!

-Pete

Nice Pete. Personally I would clone out the small dot catch lights so you have only one big one.

Nicely done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back