Studio requirements?

BrieKayee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

So for my assignment for my course, i need to have a list of what i might have in a studio.
Does anyone have advice for me when deciding. I want to get into portrait photography.

Thanks

Last edited:
Makeup mirror/dresser, restroom, changing room, sink, refrigerator, microwave, desk, filing cabinet, chairs, coat rack, portfolio display, storage for all the equipment and props, broom, mop, and other cleaning supplies,

Bricks, 2x4s, hammer, saw, drill, coffee, coffee, music, wire, rope.

You said coffee twice.

I like coffee.

Nice to see that they are doing all the work for you.

I know, I know, she's a student, so she should do the work, but I can't help it; I'm an architect. We just have to be in everyone's business.

Besides, the internet has already done the work for her as well, and if she can't use Google, then I'm happy to oblige.

So for my assignment for my course, i need to have a list of what i might have in a studio.
Does anyone have advice for me when deciding. I want to get into portrait photography.

A big safe to hold all your money.

Seriously, do your own work.

Strictly speaking, you only need those if you want to make money with your studio.

Soooo, what you're saying is...there is no real need for clients then!!! Wooo-hooo!

Ever wondered why all that studio lighting stuff is for sale so cheaply on e-Bay????

Most reactions

New Topics

Back