Study Group

Brad Hardy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nowhere near done the post work on this image, but couldn't help but upload it. Enjoy!

Table.jpg

awesome like always brad the texture of the pasta is insane. i like the uy on the computer, his stare is just perfect

thanks buddy

I know the bloke on the right and the bloke in the middle but who's the bloke on the left?

Good work - thanks for the share! :clap:

Needless to say, this is simply amazing.

One thing, though: I think you need to make the guy in the middle a bit bigger, as he seems tiny compared to the other two.

Hmm, I've often wondered how to get the general look of this picture. Any chance you will say?

What kind of lens were you using?

Yea, the expression of the middle guy is awesome!
Great shot!

Guys I really can't thank you enough for the kind words. Means a lot. Parkerman, which in particular are you referring to? perhaps I can help ya out.

Guys I really can't thank you enough for the kind words. Means a lot. Parkerman, which in particular are you referring to? perhaps I can help ya out.

Hmm, I dont really know how to describe it. It has a very smooth/deep look to it. I've seen stuff before done like it. Just kinda wondering what techniques you might be using in the post processing of it. Maybe that might help out some on more of what im trying to say. I'm basically just wondering how you achieved the over all effect of the image.

About 6 years worth of late nights clicking, dragging, trying and failing. haha.
I'll tell you this much, levels and curves play a big role here.

Hmm, I dont really know how to describe it. It has a very smooth/deep look to it. I've seen stuff before done like it. Just kinda wondering what techniques you might be using in the post processing of it. Maybe that might help out some on more of what im trying to say. I'm basically just wondering how you achieved the over all effect of the image.

Most reactions

Back