stupid camera bag question

pokopelo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon D60 just arrived last week (YEAH!)... i want to get a bag, but don't want anything large, I'm planning to get a 18-200 lens, so that would be all I would usually carry, say for a road trip or vacation... maybe an additional battery, polarizer, SD Card...ocasionally maybe a mini-tripod...
can anyone recomend a bag for this purpose? or should I then get 2 bags 1 for traveling light
1 for carying large tripod, flash, etc etc..

thanks for your help

in on this as well I have a used Canon xt and I'm looking for a good bag but nothing to big or bulky

I used a bag like THIS when I only wanted to carry one camera, one lens and a few accessories.

Now I have half a dozen bags and take the one that is most appropriate for what I'd doing.

I used a bag like THIS when I only wanted to carry one camera, one lens and a few accessories.

Now I have half a dozen bags and take the one that is most appropriate for what I'd doing.

Low Proe is the shizznit

That is a nice bag for one camera....(note will not fit a camera with a battery grip though)

There are some nice bags out........but you need one that will fit the camera and lens you have..

The backback style is the way to go when heading to the field. Lowepro makes good ones but many of them are pretty small and made for a typical DSLR with basic lens. I usually carry a Canon 5D or 30D with 70-200 fitted, so I need a larger size.. If you end up with lots of camera bodies and lenses, you might need a large "Pelican" style cargo box, then transfer into your go-bag backpack when you need to.

You might want to look over plenty and make sure that they have the room to fit your camera, lens, extra lens, some filters and a sandwich........:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back