Stupid Sony, Stupid PS3

Come on people. Just wait a few weeks. It's not like you're going to die if you don't get it the minute it comes out. Instant gratification is way too expected in today's society (and this is coming from a 23-year-old).

.. and not to forget that the first production series often is rather faulty ;) I prefer to wait for the second round... be it with cars, cameras , lenses, computer hardware ...

Puscas said:
is this a joke? please tell me it is. Or is this the PS3 with diamonds and pearls? The one with golden controllers and the 'I can make all your dreams come true' feature?:mrgreen:

pascal

Ha ha. Did you see all the bid retractions? It did legitimately get up around $5000 though!

Well I found that on Ebay..so I don't really know if it's a joke. It would be even funnier if it wasn't though!

Yeah you can say I'm a Nurd. ;)

Besides it comming out and all that, the only games they had at the store was Tiger Woods PGA Tour and Madden ¬_¬ not games I would so much like to play.

So its best to just get one when they come with more. More games, More game consoles. No one is going to shoot you for it.

Works out great for everyone ^__^

It's just going to be funny when the person that paid 4,000 dollars to get it first is suddenly surrounded by people that got them for 600 and nobody cares if they got it first or not.

Sorry but I have to differ with you Nurd, I live near Gary In. and close to Chicago. I would not ever carry one so that folks knew about, shooting is a very real possibilty around this part of the country. And yes I did buy one to resell on ebay.

Ah, if I offended you I'm sorry. I bet people back where I lived in Texas got shot for them. *shakes head* What is the world coming to?

I use to love Doom and Castle Wolfenstein and Alice. Certainly can not relate to Play Station 3. None the less I have to say that this whole ordeal has made me shameful. People were robbed and shot. One Mall had to shut down. Not to mention the greed of reselling the components at outlandish prices on E Bay. Shame on Sony for only releasing 400,000 of these deals. On the other hand maybe they thought that Americans could be civil about it. Wake up America. We have egg on our face and Sony will soon be making money hand over fist. We can not be slaves to a machine. Go outside and play real basketball or what ever.

Most reactions

Back