Stupidest thing you did in highschool/college..

Most of the jokes we did were centred around the (now banned) dangerous chemistry, biology and physics labs.

Blowing into gas taps was a favourite, causing all the bunsen burners to jet a 4ft flame and then go out, rapidly filling the room with gas. Wiring the Van de Graaf generator to something conductive was a fave too.

University was less tame. Trophy stealing was pretty much the student norm. The best steal was one of the lads from my cool area: East Slope (Sussex Uni) who managed a neon security sign, from the 24hr security reception. We managed numerous bar stools and a 10ft park and ride road sign. One of our number managed to get arrested for stealing a pint glass from a curry house. He framed the caution sheet, a free trophy!

Rob

Hmm..I don't talk about the stupidist thing I did in high school. Ever. Period.

And I'm still in college and now have an apartment with a 21 year old sister. I'm sure many stupid moments are coming in the near future.

Verbal said:
Hmm..I don't talk about the stupidist thing I did in high school. Ever. Period.

And I'm still in college and now have an apartment with a 21 year old sister. I'm sure many stupid moments are coming in the near future.
Your sister or A sister??????

kelox said:
Your sister or A sister??????

Hahahahaha, I didn't realize quite how that came out! I meant that I have an apartment (with a guy named Jeff), AND I HAVE a 21 year old sister. :lmao:

I think about the stupidest thing that i did in highschool was at a school dance, me and a few friends set up about 50 mouse traps at random on the floor, it was really funny at the time, in retrospect not so much.

On one of the hiking field trips, on the last of 4 days in the wintery woods, when we were all about to leave, we grabbed this guy that was being a jerk the whole trip, taped him to a tree and left. We ended up getting banned from the next hike, and having to walk back 1km to get him.

We once made this new "sport" called hill diving, and we convinced the younger kids it was the coolest new thing to do, the idea was to throw yourself off of tall hills on the playground and see how badly you could hurt yourself. thankfully there were never any broken bones, or serious damage, just alot of scrapes and bruises.

I am sure there are MANY more stupid things that we did, but i can't reemeber most of them. One thing to note is that i went to a school with a population of about 500 kids, from kindergarden to grade 12, so the whole school knew fairly well of our prankster rep.

bantor said:
I think about the stupidest thing that i did in highschool was at a school dance, me and a few friends set up about 50 mouse traps at random on the floor, it was really funny at the time, in retrospect not so much.

On one of the hiking field trips, on the last of 4 days in the wintery woods, when we were all about to leave, we grabbed this guy that was being a jerk the whole trip, taped him to a tree and left. We ended up getting banned from the next hike, and having to walk back 1km to get him.

We once made this new "sport" called hill diving, and we convinced the younger kids it was the coolest new thing to do, the idea was to throw yourself off of tall hills on the playground and see how badly you could hurt yourself. thankfully there were never any broken bones, or serious damage, just alot of scrapes and bruises.

I am sure there are MANY more stupid things that we did, but i can't reemeber most of them. One thing to note is that i went to a school with a population of about 500 kids, from kindergarden to grade 12, so the whole school knew fairly well of our prankster rep.

You were meeean!

I think the stupidest thing I ever did was my senior year in High School. It was a tradition though to do something stupid on "Senior Prank Day". About 9 or 10 of us got together and TP'ed every student car and teacher car in the parking lots. (Took about 20 rolls of tp if not more) - wasn't the smartest Senior Prank in the books, because we had to stay after school to clean it up!

High School was the height of my mischief where anything that wasn't bolted down was stolen, The most common 'trophy' to steal was a fire extinguisher from the science labs or anything that was remotely explosive. :lol:

I put a Mars Bar in the microwave in the senior common room - suffocated everyone on the top floor of the building

Wired the urinal in the mens room to a 6-volt battery, everyone that used it got a shocking surprise. :twisted:

A friend of mine filled a garbage with aceteline (sp) and blew that up on the school oval...they heard the bang on the other side of the school and it blew the fence over only 50 metres away! :shock:

I'm not going to say what I did (I'm not proud of it - well, not very) but they introduced two new College rules because of me :lol:

I'm still in school so i still have tonns of stupidities to come...
I've done a lot of dumb things i don't even want to remember, but back then it was just so funny. Most of these were in chem class, but in bio it way more fun... esp when we had to dissect something. there's nothing like subtly steeling a bit of intestine and slipping it in a friend's locker. Or in their shirt. classic.
Also it was fun to silently get behind someone with a syringe and whisper "now say good night nurse". that just scared the hell out of people. but one guy was particularily affraid of needles and when he turned around i made a quick move and nearly got that syringe in the eye.

Last week was the "open doors" day, so me and a couple of friends decided to give a hand... not that we're really the best specimens to represent a private school... we were more backstage.
So, we saw they made big signs to indicate men's and women's restrooms... and when lots of people started getting in there, we decided to switch those signs.
Apparently we didn't get caught, but romors say that if we do, we're bang in trouble.
pfft. that was worth all the possible trouble :lol:

Great thread. :thumbup:

I was a pretty tame kid in high school, and still am in college. But my senior year, some of my classmates hung a giant (must have been around 5') inflatable male body part from a very large tree in the center of campus. Hmm, I need to find a pic of that.

I used to take homemade cider to school in an old Tango bottle and drink it at break time.

And I refused to do any work in the last two years so slipped from set one of seven to set two and three. And failed half of my exams because I had no coursework.

Most reactions

Back