Subscription Question

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
first you have to take part in the initiation ceremony involving the slaughter of a lamb and lots of whipping :lol: .........

........ na, it should activate soon. ;)

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Depends on the method of payment, I believe. Credit cards are instant, other methods take longer to clear through paypal. If it's in paypal's hands, as soon as it's a cleared transaction, the forum will get updated and you will be able to reap the benefits. :D

Thanks for the support!

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Photos OK to edit
SantosD50 said:
I bought a 1 year subscription yesterday. I was just wondering when it becomes active?

Hi there! I got your PM yesterday and forwarded it to Hobbes28 who handles the subscriptions. I thought he had already gotten back to you, but I am sure it will be set up very quickly. Thank you for the support :)

malachite

Heavily Medicated For Your Protection
Reaction score
Alison said:
Hi there! I got your PM yesterday and forwarded it to Hobbes28 who handles the subscriptions. I thought he had already gotten back to you, but I am sure it will be set up very quickly. Thank you for the support :)
Don't jump in here with all that legal mumbo jumbo customer service kinda stuff and hamper the TPF hazing! On with the SPANKING!!!!! :whip:

Michael.............I want to be a cowboy....and you can be my cowgirl

Most reactions

New Topics