Subscription Question

first you have to take part in the initiation ceremony involving the slaughter of a lamb and lots of whipping :lol: .........

........ na, it should activate soon. ;)

Depends on the method of payment, I believe. Credit cards are instant, other methods take longer to clear through paypal. If it's in paypal's hands, as soon as it's a cleared transaction, the forum will get updated and you will be able to reap the benefits. :D

Thanks for the support!

SantosD50 said:
I bought a 1 year subscription yesterday. I was just wondering when it becomes active?

Hi there! I got your PM yesterday and forwarded it to Hobbes28 who handles the subscriptions. I thought he had already gotten back to you, but I am sure it will be set up very quickly. Thank you for the support :)

Alison said:
Hi there! I got your PM yesterday and forwarded it to Hobbes28 who handles the subscriptions. I thought he had already gotten back to you, but I am sure it will be set up very quickly. Thank you for the support :)
Don't jump in here with all that legal mumbo jumbo customer service kinda stuff and hamper the TPF hazing! On with the SPANKING!!!!! :whip:

Michael.............I want to be a cowboy....and you can be my cowgirl

Most reactions

New Topics

Back