suburbia

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Don't know why, but I like this one - lots going on on a cold grey Sunday afternoon at my friends house.

suburbia.jpg

Thanks for looking!

yea i like it, loads to look at, nice tonal range too. :thumbup: was that taken this sunday (today)?....or was it a while a go?

Archangel said:
yea i like it, loads to look at, nice tonal range too. :thumbup: was that taken this sunday (today)?....or was it a while a go?

It was taken last Sunday - 19th March, just got round to downloading the camera tonight.

Thanks for the comments!

oh ok, its just its been pi$$ing down all day today here, always does when you've got some photog planned! :er:

Archangel said:
oh ok, its just its been pi$$ing down all day today here, always does when you've got some photog planned! :er:

I know what you mean, just got back from a few days in Wales with the missus, and only took about 4 or 5 shots - pretty miserable weather and I've lost the battery cap off the cam, so don't want to risk getting it damp. Still, be spring soon.....

very nice capture! i like all the elements in it, it's alot but not too much at the same time! excellent!

It's busy, but pretty balanced. My eye keeps getting caught at the table, but I still find my way outside.

Most reactions

Back