Suburu WRX STi *first car shoot*

shaunly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was shoot a couple of years ago. It was my first car shoot. Thought I share it with you guys. Shot with a D90. C&C are always welcome

4862321151_6f7b22205d_b.jpg

This one will probably have mixed review. I was just playing around, trying something different.
4866962041_cdb673ae09_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of pictures of cars. Anyway, I think that #1 is too dark, and the saturation is too high on #2. However, the sharpness of the highlights on the hood in #2 is excellent.

#2--very cool man! I'm totally likin' the shot! Looks excellent in the processing. Wish the mirror had a bit more room on the right hand side.

I'm not a fan of pictures of cars.

HAHAHA. Ok?

#1 Love the contrast and color in this photo. It's every interesting, leaves me wanting more, wanting to see more of the car, etc. This is a good thing.

#2 I like the colors and contrast again. Unique style. But I'd like it a little wider. The car is not as interesting in this photo.

shot 2 would be great if it wasn't as grainy.

#2--very cool man! I'm totally likin' the shot! Looks excellent in the processing. Wish the mirror had a bit more room on the right hand side.

Yea, I noticed that too but that was after the shoot:(

Thanks guys. On shot #2, I was messing around with different style and this grainy cartoonish look is what I decided, but I guess it could be a little too much for some.

Where did you take these pictures at? I see you're in Orange Co?

Where did you take these pictures at? I see you're in Orange Co?

In the city of Westminster. In front of an asian mall plaza. It has these big statue with a Chineese theme. I always though it was a cool place for a photo shoot.

Most reactions

Back