Subway station

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
sub.jpg

schody.jpg

I don't know why why, but the bottom pic reminds me of a scene from a 60's period movie.

That top photo is almost an abstract. Love the moody lighting and the composition here. Terrific! :D

the 2nd pic has captured my imagination...thinking of all the people who pass through there.

I like.

alex

hey, santino! -:)

both are great, i really like them and their mood...
have you done something with ps at 1 one?or you just developed it with special paper?

good work, peter-:)))

Santino at 18, and you are already developing style, wish i could peek 10yrs in the future.

Good photo's, keep experimenting, I sure enjoy them.

awesome dude! I really like them. infact, I think these are some of your best, IMO :p
I really cant choose a fav, I love them both.
im curious about the first one to.. there is something about the blue that just seems different, it's especially visible in the bottom left corner..? maybe its just jpeg "artifacts" (not to sure if thats the right word)

a million thanks guys!!!! :cheer:

anua & pilgrim:
the first pic is a self-developed b&w print, scanned and converted to duotone in ps (unfortunately don't know how to colour my b&w print by chemical processes etc. :()

the left bottom of the corner is not just a jpeg "artifact" :D
the black and blue area, which does look like a frame ain't a frame :p
it's a part of the construction of the station, but it's less exposed so it looks like a frame :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back