Subway

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm embarrassed to say that I'm still working on my pics from Denver. Anyway, here's yet another one.

20080120225129_dsc_6590.jpg

I really like it. The focusing is a little soft I think, but seriously, I really like this shot. The colors are brilliant and the composition is tight. The only thing buggin' me out is the blue spot about 5/8 of the way across the top edge, that little dot. Really nice shot though, seriously, I love this.

Good eye on the blue dot...got rid of it :)

Yea, I agree it's too soft...my lens was a little f'ed up...this was the best I could do with what I had.

Thanks again.

I don't think the softness is a real killer here though. All anyone can ask is that you do the best you can, and I think this is a good shot.

I always seem to notice this little things with everyone else's shots, when it comes to my own work, I can never see the little things HAHA.

Love the colours and comp on this. Your eye gets drawn into the shot, then you see the (shapely) woman in the shadows. Good work.

Very nice shot! As already said the colors and the comp are awesome!

Colors are sweet. I'm glad you included the area that's naturally lit in the way back, adds some depth to the shot.

It's immediately intriguing and makes me want to keep looking - I'd say that's a damn fine photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back