Successful mistakes (Holga two exposure panorama)

BKSPicture

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.bkspicture.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Technical info
Camera: Holga 120 CFN
Lens: 60mm f/8 (plastic lens)
Film: Fomapan 400
Place: Somewhere in Norway

This is two exposures taken after another and I hade no plans on taking a panorama.

Picture is taken with a Holga 120CFN

Oh... :(

The over lapping of your vignette in your panorama is depressing. Plus the repetition of the boat...

The idea has potential I just disagree with the execution.

Strictly speaking, it's not a panorama which is two or more images that are joined to form one larger, contiguous image. What you do have however is something that looks like an almost perfect replica of a stereopticon slide.

More importantly... what the hell happened to that Holga?!? LOL Did you run over it and glue it back together?

Hehe :lol: Thats what can happend if your bored ... or I just diden't get to play enough with glue in kindergarten :)
Next I glue on a laser sight or a cup holder maybe.

where's the model in the boat? bet she drowned!?

Well, it's a little bit eerie. I rather like that.

A also like how it says "OPTICAL LENS" on the camera. You know, so I don't accidentally confuse it with an aural lens and try to stick the whole thing in my ear.

Well, it's a little bit eerie. I rather like that.

A also like how it says "OPTICAL LENS" on the camera. You know, so I don't accidentally confuse it with an aural lens and try to stick the whole thing in my ear.

Can not be too informative!

Oh... :(

The over lapping of your vignette in your panorama is depressing. Plus the repetition of the boat...

The idea has potential I just disagree with the execution.

well, I mean that's what Holgas do. That's like being depressed that you're getting grain on ISO 400 BW film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back