Suction mount test pics

phil-ray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well on thursday i got this suction mount for my car photography

cameramount.jpg

so went out last night and had a little play about with it. not the greatest of pics but for the first time i think they turned out quite well

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Looks good. I would be deathly afraid of my camera falling off the car while moving though. That must be one hell of a suction cup. ;)

Looks good. I would be deathly afraid of my camera falling off the car while moving though. That must be one hell of a suction cup. ;)

it seems to be a good job apparntly its been used for speeds up words of 160mph on race tracks and has upwords of a 2kg weight limit, but the pics where takin useing a 30sec exposure and little or no speed, plus camera was hooked onto the car, just incase

where did you get it. I have been wanting to take pictures like that for a long time, since I have seen people fig up tripods on the bumpers and such. This seems like such an easy solution.

but I am kinda afraid to just let my camera sit there:(

I'm sure it does what it's designed to do but, personally my stomach would be in knots. I'ld love to trust it but, would be way too scared. You are much braver than I.

augphoto, u would be suprised how little amount of speed i have used to do the photos, so if it does fall off which it fingers crossed wouldnt it would drop to the ground yes but it woudlnt be with any great speed or thread of being run over with it. if that makes sence.

t6hanks for the comments guys

I'd be afraid the suction would put an inside out dent in the side of my car!

Most reactions

Back