Suggest a program to split files up

I wasnt talking about the admin of this site, just admins in general. :0) And im sure there are programs to hack the password since nothing is private online. :0)

Yeah, I've got a forum, but I can't see anyones passwords. You can't see anything in the admin panel, altho you can change it. And in the php database it's totally encrypted like Zach said. I suppose it could be hacked, but why bother, when I could just change it. :p

Some people may hack it figuring that person may use it for other things, like ebay or paypal. :0) But im just thinking out loud, hehe. Another reason could be for the insight of the person. See what stuff they use for passwords, hehe.

GerryDavid said:
I wasnt talking about the admin of this site, just admins in general. :0) And im sure there are programs to hack the password since nothing is private online. :0)
There are programs, but they'd take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to crack it.

Out of interest, if you can't install stuff on the school pc, how will you play the game? The two spilt files will need to be joined and won't you have to install in onto the pc so the pc knows it's there? I know some games can run straight from a CD, but that's just a few old ones isn't it?

You can zip and split files with winrar. But then you'd need to extract and join them together on the PC.

Use one password for stuff that isnt so bad if people hack the pass?
Whats someone gonna care if they login as you? they may aswell just register an account with the forum matey :)

There was one guy at a forum I used who spent lots of time trying to guess the password of other peoples accounts. When he got one right he'd post as them for fun. Pissed me off when he got me.

Still, taught me not to use crap passwords like "arsenal". I took to the habbit of using random numbers and letters after that.

ferny said:
There was one guy at a forum I used who spent lots of time trying to guess the password of other peoples accounts. When he got one right he'd post as them for fun. Pissed me off when he got me.

Still, taught me not to use crap passwords like "arsenal". I took to the habbit of using random numbers and letters after that.

Or just totally non-sensical words! :)

core_17 said:
ferny said:

Or just totally non-sensical words! :)

West Bromwich Albion would have been better

ferny said:

I use random letters and words as well. Which makes it fun to try to remember when you forget.

ferny said:
Out of interest, if you can't install stuff on the school pc, how will you play the game? The two spilt files will need to be joined and won't you have to install in onto the pc so the pc knows it's there? I know some games can run straight from a CD, but that's just a few old ones isn't it?

Im just downloading them at the school. Copy them to a jumpdrive and take them home with me, where I can install stuff. :0)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back