Suggestions Please??

xtitox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! I am new to photography and have been shooting for the past couple of months. I recently started shooting models on location and posted some of my best pics that I have (atleast so I think). Im looking for suggestions on how I can make my shots look better. I posted pics just a little while ago. Im looking for more suggestions on how I can make the shots look more on a professional level. Any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

I have posted images.. i uploaded them yesteday..

Where did you post them?

It's always best to post the pictures in the thread.

I just posted them in the photo gallery, but they come up in my photos.. Here is the link to them.

xtitox Gallery - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery

I will be sure to post in the threads next time. as you can see Im still a tpf noob!! :) lol

Your focus is soft on most of the images and you have cropping issues where you chop parts of the model out of the frame in unpleasing ways.

thank you for the feedback! Yea I though that my focus was off on most of the shots. I have tried everything I could to make the images more sharper. So basically, try to get the models whole body in the shot no matter what??

could you elaborate more on the unpleasing cropping issues?? Because I think that I have the whole models body in the shots except for one, and I actually did that on purpose cause it was more of a headshot.

DSCF0193 this shot was one where you cut part of her foot off. and the pic looks crooked based on the lines behind her.

lol!! yea your totally right!! well what if i blamed it on the fact that she dosent have the most attractive feet!!! Lmao.. jp.. no but really though, thanks for the feedback, these are things that I will look for in future shoots!!

When you photograph a standing fashion or clothing model, it is a safe bet that 80% of the time, the camera needs to be turned from the "landscape" orientation, to the "portrait" orientation. I looked at your shots...all of the horizontals of the blonde woman...should have been "talls". All of them.

When you photograph a standing fashion or clothing model, it is a safe bet that 80% of the time, the camera needs to be turned from the "landscape" orientation, to the "portrait" orientation. I looked at your shots...all of the horizontals of the blonde woman...should have been "talls". All of them.
I agree.
The images are too "soft", try to use a smaller aperture it will help, using the sharper part of the lens, but obviously the dof will be extended

Most reactions

New Topics

Back