Suicide Doors!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a '34 Ford, this car was on display in Metropolis IL, and I thought it was a really neat looking car, so I thought I would take a couple. I told the owner that I would email him a couple of pics, but Now I can't decide black and white, or color. I will probably send both, but I thought that I would get some opinions here. Thanks for looking!

[
BW--Tint-Tones-Fork.jpg

Picture-714.jpg

This is one case where I really like the color better.

Nice shot of a nice car.

I like both, but I definitely think the owner of the car would like color better. He's probably very proud of the paint job and all that jazz. :D

Thanks for all the nice comments. I too think that the owner is going to prefer the color one to, seeing he did all the work on the car as far as paint goes.

hot shot said:
what about colour car with b/w background??

Good point, I will have to do that later when I get home, and post that. Thanks!! :D

WOW....schmokin car. Love the colour version.

The color version looks great. That yellow pops out at you. The owner might like both versions, but you gotta show him the color because, as has been stated, he spent some bucks to get it just right! :)

i can definitely see why the owner would love the yellow, i actually prefer the first one... nice shots... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back