summer is on its way then

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Lots of big **** off bees around and I've just killed my second inch long wasp in as many days. Yay......

I would retreat into my basement darkroom for the remainder of the bee onslaught, but I wouldn't go down there for about two weeks around Christmas when one had assaulted me. He was brave - survived winter's worst by making his way in, looking to kill me and take over. I can only bet they have more waiting to take me out if I were to attempt to hide from them...*glances around*

I hate bees and wasps and hornets and anything else that flies and stings. I stepped on a a hornets nest when I was little, it wasn't pretty.

Wasps are just as important for your garden as well. They're carnivores and do a great job of eating all the nasty bugs you don't want. I still hate them though.

Bees are cool, as long as they stay away from me. Like I said, I've killed two wasps but saved two bees who got stuck in my room and another couple who've come into this room.

AlisonPower said:
I hate bees and wasps and hornets and anything else that flies and stings. I stepped on a a hornets nest when I was little, it wasn't pretty.

poor Alison... I imagine how painful must have it been...:(
I hate those flying, sttinging bastards too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back