Summer Wild Flowers

Spidy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken last summer, and again, all comments and critiques welcome!

IMG_35892.jpg

IMG_35822.jpg

IMG_35732.jpg

IMG_35852.jpg

IMG_35712.jpg

IMG_35702.jpg

IMG_35692.jpg

What are the blooms in #3?

I like #6.

I hear ya on the peeking thing, never know if it is a good thing, or a bad thing, but feedback either way is always constructive.

Hmm well, 1-5 dont inspire me much because i have about 1000 pictures just like them. They are good, but pretty common.

6. Is nice composition. I like it.
7. Reeks of summer, and i miss it!!!:D

What are the blooms in #3?

I like #6.

I hear ya on the peeking thing, never know if it is a good thing, or a bad thing, but feedback either way is always constructive.

Thank you for the feedback :D

I'm not sure what the bloom is in 3, some type of wildflower. It actually turned out better then I thought it was going to.

I liked #6 also! There was a large area filled with that stuff ... it looked very soft to the touch, but wasn't.

Hmm well, 1-5 dont inspire me much because i have about 1000 pictures just like them. They are good, but pretty common.

6. Is nice composition. I like it.
7. Reeks of summer, and i miss it!!!:D

Thanks for the CC, I really do appreciate it!

"pretty common" ... that's kind of harsh, isn't it? Just kiddin!! Thank you about 6, and yes ... 7 does remind me of summer too, but I felt like I had to post something a little polar to the shots I posted in my blizzard thread. They were kind of dreary ... these aren't!

Most reactions

Back